MORPHtopia is looking for talented and self-motivated students of architecture who are eager to
learn and develop their skills. As a trainee, you will experience a dynamic and inspiring interdisciplinary environment, and you will be actively involved in most of the studio's activities.
- Candidates should have strong conceptual and design skills
- Ability to develop design options in collaboration with the design team
- Be able to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- Ability to prepare, develop, and edit drawings and models as they relate to the project
- Good aesthetic sensibility with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong 3D modeling Skills (Rhino, Gh, Maya, Houdini) and Abode suite
- The ability to work well in a dynamic team, with a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and collaborating.
Candidates should be graduates or students enrolled in a master’s program in Architecture or a
related Design discipline. Candidates should be enthusiastic about architectural design and comfortable
working with interdisciplinary teams. Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, and German is
recommended. If you have already graduated from your master's but hold an Erasmus+ scholarship and are allowed to do an internship up to 12 months after you graduate, you are more than welcome to apply as well.
Application Please send us a downloadable link (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) of a single PDF under 10 MB, including your CV, a portfolio with examples of your previous work and projects, and a brief cover letter about yourself and your suitability for the position.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line: TRAINEE